Thursday, January 31, 2013

Helene's Dreams is back in the shop!! Yay!!

Rosecut Peridot Gemstone 14k Gold Stacking Ring

My friends! I am back. My gosh it has been awhile!  My life has been so crazy for the last 2 1/2 months.  For those of you who know me..I also used to own an actual retail store..brick and mortar store. It was a mailing shipping franchise store..and I recently sold it! Yes..SOLD!  I have decided to make the choice of doing what I   I am just so excited!  I feel like I am starting a new chapter in my life!  I enjoyed the store too and I will miss my friends, but I am looking forward to a world of change!  The official transition has taken place as of Feb.1, 2013.  It is a new chapter in my life.

 Birthstone necklace - great for Mother's Day gift!
I have to admit that I have been a juggling act for the last ten years of my life! I have been literally searching for my path trying to find what it is I really want to do and be has not been so easy.  I am grateful for my very supportive husband and family.  My goal is to stay completely focused only on my jewelry shop.  I am looking forward to being focused on my passion.  I honestly just want to take a moment and say " Thank you God, for this day!"  For I am truly grateful to be here.

I don't have any new works at the moment. These photo's are of some projects I did last fall. I really need some new designs and I am going to be working on them next week as I am just dying to get back into the swing of things!

Cheers Everyone!  Thanks for the read! We'll see you in the shop! 


Debbie Hutton said...

Congrats on finding your path of passion. Its wonderful. I wish you success and prosperity! Have a sparkle day!

Helenes Dreams said...

thank you kindly Debbie! I am truly's awesome! said...

Your jewelry looks beautiful. I am learning to craft wire wrapped jewelry and loving it too. Enjoy. :)

Breatheeasy said... honestly, the only reason I stopped at this blog was because my wife's grandmother's name is Helena......after reading through however, and seeing what you do I am very impressed. You have a very gifted artistic talent and I will definitely be looking you up for custom jewelry in the future